About our Servers
Proper Servers in a Proper Datacentre
Specifications and options
- Tier 1 co-location with multiple backbone connections (Fast, reliable data connections)
- 100% hot spare availability (if a server goes down there is ALWAYS a spare server to take over)
- All disks fully mirrored by hardware raid (if a disk fails, your site/email keeps going)
- No bandwidth throttling (fast web access and downloads)
- Linux and Windows hosting available
- Anti Virus/Anti Spam available free of charge
- Daily/Weekly backups of all databases and web files
We only use Dell servers running with a good specification. We don’t skimp on RAM, CPU or disk space as we care about quality not quantity.
We compete on quality not price
Cheap hosting relies on ‘churn’ they don’t mind if you leave as they will have someone else being sucked in by cheap pricing and empty promises.
Turningleaf is very different. We do not try to compete on price, we compete on quality. We build partnerships, we can support a business as it grows from a home based part time business all the way to when it makes it’s first million turnover and beyond.
Proactive not reactive
Every hosting account is monitored 24×7 for availability of all services. This means that if a problem were to occur we would often be able fix it before any body else notices.
The image below is a screenshot of the monitoring taking place for just one single client. If any of the variables goes outside safe bounds we can act before there is any service outage.
Server Monitoring for a single client